Fully Injected is proud to be a part of this year’s 49th Annual Williams Grove National Open charity auction to help benefit the injured driver’s fund. Kolten Gouse, a regular supporter of the Fully Injected mission and employee of Kasey Kahne Racing with Joey Saldana, has jumped on board this year to help charity event founders and promoters, Lisa and Vince Magaro, by adding a large list of items that will go up for auction on October 1st at Williams Grove Speedway. All proceeds from the auction will go towards the injured driver’s fund to help benefit injured drivers when they are not able to compete and earn a living racing a sprint car.
“I really want to thank Lisa and Vincent Magaro for allowing me to be a part of this,” quoted Kolten…”allowing me to participate in their efforts means a lot.”
The auction is just one of the many festivities going on that afternoon at Williams Grove Speedway. Other activities include a cookout, World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series driver autograph session, free giveaways including items endorsed by Redbull, and appearances by Ms. Pa Posse, Ms. Motorsports, and Ms. Dirt Trackin. The afternoon/evening will conclude with the charity auction and the $50,000 to win Williams Grove National Open sanctioned by the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series later that night.
Some of the items to be auctioned off that Saturday afternoon include:
- Denny Hamlin’s NASCAR Texas Sprint Cup win champagne bottle which is autographed.
- Kasey Kahne signed merchandise including an Authentic New Era Red Bull cap which was donated by Tyler Altmeyer of Fully Injected.
- Simpson Helmet signed by 43 NASCAR Sprint Cup Superstars.
- Kyle Busch autographed item
- 49th Annual Williams Grove National Open Sideboard Autographed by the stars of the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series and Pennsylvania Posse.
Thanks for checking us out here at www.fullyinjected.com!
And as always; RACE OPEN WHEEL!