Rod George finished second in tonight’s Mercer Raceway Park feature event; leading Team Fully Injected at the Saturday night facility – Rick Rarer Photo
- At Mercer Raceway Park in Mercer, Pennsylvania – 24 410 sprint cars packed the 3/8’s mile bullring pit area. Kittanning, Pennsylvania’s, Rod George, lead the Team Fully Injected effort this evening at the Mercer, PA facility; bringing home a runner-up finish in the 25 lap main event. Current point leader,Bob Felmlee, was the main event winner.
- Brandon Spithaler would also climb to a top five finish this evening; crossing under the checkers in fifth place. Brandon was the winner at Mercer last weekend- and still finds himself inside the top 5 in the current points race.
- Seventeen-year-old Fully Injected teammate, and one of tonight’s front row starters, Brandon Matus, would hang out to finish just outside the top five this evening in sixth. The seventeen-year-old Wampum native picked up his first career 410 event win just a few short weeks ago at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, Pennsylvania.
- Rimersburg, Pennsylvania native, Scott Priester, would also finish inside the top 10 at Mercer Raceway Park; completing the 25 lapper in tenth. The 25 year veteran had issues with car handling all evening long, but would still fight to earn a top ten finish.
- At Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway, Ed Lynch Jr. would capitalize on a Team Fully Injected misfortune this evening and earn a victory. Fully Injected’s Danny Holtgraver would get a flat tire during the 21 lap main event; resulting in the surrender of the lead and a fourth consecutive track victory. Ed Lynch Jr. of Apollo, Pennsylvania, would grab the $2,100 payday over 2011 Lernerville Speedway Track Champion, Carl Bowser.
Oklahoma native and now Pennsylvania Posse full timer, Daryn Pittman, finds victory lane again this evening; this time being at Port Royal Speedway in Port Royal, Pennsylvania.
- Central Pennsylvania offered 410 action at both Port Royal Speedway and Lincoln Speedway this evening. Daryn Pittman; a name brought up often when discussing victory lane in sprint car competition, picked up a win for the second consecutive night in central Pennsylvania this evening. The winner of last night’s first 20 lap feature at Williams Grove, grabbed the victory tonight at Port Royal Speedway in Port Royal, Pennsylvania. Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, Pennsylvania saw Brian Leppo grab the victory. Adam Wilt would finish second at the 3/8’s mile short track.
- Team Fully Injected’s, Cory Haas, would earn a top ten finish at Lincoln Speedway this evening. After last evening’s semi-disappointing appearance at Williams Grove Speedway; Haas would turn his momentum around and capture a seventh place finish in tonight’s Lincoln Speedway feature event.
- Bryan Sebetto was tonight’s winner in FAST action at Attica Raceway Park in Attica, Ohio. There were 28 410 sprinters signed in for the event. Current FAST point leader, Dean Jacobs, finished 3rd.
Jason Johnson, your winner in tonight’s Jackson Nationals finale, in action earlier this year at Attica Raceway Park – Rick Rarer Photo
- In National Lucas Oil ASCS action, it was all Jason Johnson tonight; picking up the $6,000 payday for the Jackson Nationals finale. The current owner’s point leader in national ASCS competition, lead Tim Crawley, Jeff Swindell, last night’s preliminary winner, Johnny Herrera, and Jack Dover across the line. The Cajun Sensation finished second in last night’s preliminary feature event.
Steve Kinser gets his second consecutive victory of the weekend tonight at the Husets Speedway in Brandon, South Dakota – Rick Rarer Photo.
- Steve Kinser is now two for two in Great Northern Tour competition this weekend. After last night’s exciting victory at River Cities Speedway in Grand Forks, North Dakota over Donny Schatz; Steve picked up another victory tonight at Husets Speedway in Brandon, South Dakota. The King would win the 35 lap event over Jason Meyers and Joey Saldana substitute, Brad Sweet.
Check back tomorrow for more news, results, and pictures – right here at www.fullyinjected.com!