Lernerville Speedway ‘Fully Injected’ results:
- (10) Carl Bowser, Sarver
- (4) Rod George, Kittanning
- (0) Andy McKission, Strattanville
- (45) Todd Bauer, Clarion
- (13) Brandon Matus, Wampum
- (11) Scott Priester, Rimersburg
- (33) Brent Matus, Wampum
- (16) Gary Rankin, Renfrew
- (24S) Brian Steinman, Lucinda
- (22B) Brandon Spithaler, Evans City
- (4K) Bill Kiley, Cabot
- (B6) Bobbi Rankin, Renfrew
- (9) Kevin Schaeffer, Kittanning
- (D4) Danny Holtgraver, Pittsburgh
- (55AU) Luke Bowey, Adleade, S. AUS.
- (6) Shelia Rankin, Renfrew
Rod George, Brandon Matus, and Scott Priester all continued to have promising Lernerville Speedway results this evening; with all three bringing home top 6 performances. Kevin Schaeffer had a bit of bad luck all evening- losing a rear end at the beginning of the evening and suffering from a flat tire during the feature event. Danny Holtgraver, who will head to Knoxville next Thursday to compete in the 51st Annual Knoxville Nationals, also had a bit of bad luck tonight from the result of losing oil pressure while running in the 6th position during the 25 lap main event.
Williams Grove Speedway in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, lost their Friday night program due to Mother Nature’s ongoing wrath. Cory Haas, Fully Injected’s lone Central PA representative, will try again tomorrow night at Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, Pennsylvania.