‘The Greatest Show on Dirt’ will face their toughest local competition for the last time in 2011 this weekend; as the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series heads to Williams Grove Speedway in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania for the Morgan Hughes National Open worth $50,000! The World of Outlaws and the notorious Pennsylvania Posse will face off head to head this weekend for one of the most sought after prizes in all of sprint car racing; The National Open title. Racing will kick off Friday night, September 30th, with a full show sanctioned by the World of Outlaws; and will wrap up Saturday night, October 1st, with the National Open finale. Friday night’s event is worth $8,000 to the winner of the 25 lap A-Main; with Saturday night’s 40 lap finale paying fifty-grand! Racing is set for 7:30 for both evenings! Check out www.williamsgrove.com for more information!
Don’t forget to attend the National Open Benefit for the injured drivers fund on Saturday, October 1st! The event is being held on the racetrack grounds beginning at 11AM. Lunch will be served for only $8.00, followed by an auction featuring a large collection of fantastic racing memorabilia.
- Denny Hamlin’s NASCAR Texas Sprint Cup win champagne bottle which is autographed.
- Kasey Kahne signed merchandise including an Authentic New Era Red Bull cap which was donated by Tyler Altmeyer and Fully Injected.
- Simpson Helmet signed by 43 NASCAR Sprint Cup Superstars.
- Kyle Busch autographed item
- Richard Petty autographed item
- Carl Edwards autographed item
- Bobby Labonte autographed item
- 49th Annual Williams Grove National Open Sideboard Autographed by the stars of the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series and Pennsylvania Posse.
- Autographed sideboards from individuals such as: Jonathon Allard, Tim Kaeding, Steve Kinser, Craig Dollansky, Kerry Madsen, Jason Meyers, and, Jac Haudenschild.