World of Outlaws STP Sprint Cars at a Glance: Attica, I-96 and Kokomo
Pittman maintains championship lead as defending champ Schatz begins to heat up
ATTICA, Ohio – May 29, 2013 – The World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series invades Attica Raceway Park on Friday, I-96 Speedway on Saturday for the NAPA Auto Parts Outlaw Showdown, and Kokomo Speedway on Wednesday, June 5, in a three-race swing through Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.
Kasey Kahne Racing’s Daryn Pittman continues his stranglehold on the championship lead with five victories and a 178-point lead, but Tony Stewart Racing’s Donny Schatz is coming off his fifth win of the season and is closing the gap in his quest for a sixth World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series crown.
· Friday, May 31, at Attica Raceway Park, pits and grandstands open at 3:30 P.M.
· Saturday, June 1, at I-96 Raceway, racing starts at 7:30 P.M.
· Wednesday, June 5, at Kokomo Speedway, racing starts at 7:30 P.M.
Attica Raceway Park is located at 100 Fairgrounds Rd Attica, OH 44807. Click on the link for a map (http://goo.gl/maps/N5tPQ)
· I-96 Raceway is located at 3823 Portland Road Lake Odessa, MI 48849. Click on the link for a map (http://goo.gl/maps/VwYzf)
· Kokomo Speedway is located at 2455 N Davis Rd, Kokomo, IN . Click on the link for a map (http://goo.gl/maps/WcllL)