Pictures For Your Thoughts: Jared Miley Does It Again ~ Extends Lernerville Point Lead To 45 Points!
Jared Miley in action at Lernerville Speedway on May 25th! – Rick Rarer Photo
South Park, Pennsylvania native and Fully Injected member, Jared Miley, brought home another super late model victory Friday night at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, Pennsylvania. This was Miley’s third victory of the season at the Sarver 4/10′s mile oval, as he continues to chase the 2012 super late model track championship. Miley has now extended his championship point lead to 45 markers over John Garvin Jr. The Colussy Chevrolet/Octane Graphix/Fully Injected ‘H1′ will release plans about the upcoming weekend later in the week.
Lernerville Speedway May 25th Results:
Precise Racing Products DIRTcar Late Models Feature (25 Laps)
1. (H1) Jared Miley, South Park
2. (88) Chuck Sarver, West Sunburry
3. (1C) Mike Pegher Jr., Wexford
4. (J4) John Garvin Jr., Sarver
5. (2J) Mike Johnson, Imperial
6. (03) Doug Eck, Corry
7. (72) Mike Norris, Sarver
8. (27) Jeff Jones, Zelienople
9. (66) Todd Bachman, Natrona Heights
10. (55) Chris Schneider, Springdale
11. (29K) Garrett Krummert, New Castle
12. (26) Shawn Schaltenbrand, Natrona Heights
13. (7X) Herman Bertolini, Creighton
14. (17B) Marc Sallack, Punxsy
15. (91) Tommy Beck, Murrysville
DNS – (3) Dan Swartzlander, Freeport
DNS – (29) Ken Schaltenbrand, Sarver
Heat Race Winners: Chuck Sarver, Dan Swartzlander
For a full look at the Lernerville late model point standings, check out www.lernerville.com!