- Dean Jacobs will look to add to his FAST point lead this Saturday evening at the Attica Raceway Park in Attica, Ohio. The 2011 Attica/Fremont Sprint Title schedule is winding down with less than a handful of events remaining; including this weekend’s one night stop at the Attica, Ohio 1/3 mile clay oval. Bryan Sebetto, Byron Reed, Craig Mintz, and Phil Gressman round out the top 5 in the current FAST standings.
- The World of Outlaws will begin their ‘Great Northern Tour’ excursion this weekend with stops at the River Cities Speedway and Husets Speedway on Friday and Saturday night. The “Greatest Show on Dirt” will be venturing into parts of Canada, Washington, Oregon, and California during the next few weeks; with big events such as The Gold Cup Race of Champions at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, California, highlighting the route. Jason Meyers currently holds a 52 point advantage over Donny Schatz entering this weekend’s events.
- Shane Stewart may be the hottest sprint car driver in the country right now; winning the Knoxville 360 Nationals and finishing runner-up in the 51st Goodyear Knoxville Nationals. The Bixby, Oklahoma native and current Lucas Oil ASCS National point leader, will have a shot at taking home $9,000 this weekend as the ASCS national tour stops in Jackson Minnesota for two nights of action. The Jackson Nationals will offer a $3,000 winner’s share tomorrow night during preliminary action; then a $6,000 payday for the finale on Saturday evening.
- Central PA will also offer some extra laps for fans tomorrow night at the Williams Grove Speedway in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Twin 20 lap features for the 410 sprint cars will highlight the evening’s card. Also, along with 410 action at Port Royal Speedway on Saturday, the ARDC midgets will also be in town supporting the weekly 410 class.
- Mercer Raceway Park in Mercer, Pennsylvania will play host to many of the Fully Injected teams this Saturday night. Sprint Car Appreciation Night will be responsible for giving out free tire certificates to each sprint car team who signs in for the evening’s event. Also for Saturday evening, 410 sprint car teams will have the opportunity to race for a $2,100 winner’s share at Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway. The monster half mile near Imperial, Pennsylvania, will host the 410 sprinters for the second time in 2011; with Fully Injected’s very own, Danny Holtgraver, grabbing a third consecutive Pittsburgh win in a row during Pittsburgh’s first 410 event earlier this year. Although he wishes he could attend PPMS this Saturday to defend his recent undefeated streak; he will be competing with the All-Stars in Quincy, Michigan.
Keep up with all the action right here at www.fullyinjected.com!