Rimersburg, Pennsylvania native and ‘410’ sprint car veteran, Scott Priester, found his ‘groove’ again this past weekend in Western Pennsylvania as he scored two consecutive top five finishes in ‘410’ sprint car competition at two notorious ovals. The Fully Injected member finished second at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, Pennsylvania on Friday evening, May 25th – and used that momentum to score a fifth place finish at Mercer Raceway Park in Mercer, Pennsylvania on Saturday, May 26th. The former Challenger Raceway Track Champion scored these back-to-back top five finishes in two separate rides. Priester piloted his own familiar Metplas #11 at Lernerville Speedway on Friday night, before taking the wheel of the Dionise Racing #15 at Mercer Raceway Park on Saturday.
Priester’s upcoming weekend plans will be released sometime this week!
Lernerville Speedway Results May 25th:
Ti22 Performance DIRTcar Sprint Feature (25 Laps)
1. (23Jr) Jack Sodeman Jr., N. Jackson, OH
2. (11) Scott Priester, Rimersburg
3. (16M) Danny Mumaw, Ohio
4. (3) Pete Miller III, Port Vue
5. (9) Kevin Schaeffer, Kittanning
6. (08) Dan Kuriger, New Brighton
7. (45) Todd Bauer, Clarion
8. (7) Eric Williams, Greenville
9. (16) Gary Rankin, Renfrew
10. (13) Brandon Matus, Wampum
11. (24S) Brian Steinman, Lucinda
12. (CIII) Rod George, Kittanning
13. (1R) Gale Ruth Sr., Pleasantville
14. (6) Sheila Rankin, Renfrew
15. (4K) Bill Kiley, Cabot
16. (5) Bob McMillin, Wampum
17. (33) Brent Matus, Wampum
18. (10) Carl Bowser, Sarver
19. (O) Andy McKisson, Strattanville
20. (76) Davey Jones, Baden
DNQ – Jack Whitmore
Heat Race Winners: Kevin Schaeffer, Jack Sodeman Jr.
Mercer Raceway Park Results May 26th – Luxaire Heating & Cooling Sprints: Jimmy Light, Bob Felmlee, Jack Sodeman, Andy McKisson, Scott Priester, Brian Steinman, Eric Williams, Dan Kouriger, Chris Best, Brent Matus, Craig Folmar, Gale Ruth, Sr., Francis Sesco, Adam Miller, John McCracken, Jr., Brandon Matus, Carl Bowser, A.J. Albrecht.